Friday, June 12, 2009

About SuLing





Hello…I'm the author of the blog, known as SuLing. Here's a brief introduction about me.

Name (I/C): Saw So Ling
Preferred Name: SuLing

Age: 21 (2009)
D.O.B: 1st September 1988
Zodiac: Dragon
Horoscope: Virgo
Heritage: Chinese (Hokkien)

Current Location: Sungai Long, Selangor.
Relationship Status: Single but not AVAILABLE
Currently Pursuing: Bachelor Degree of Commerce Accounting (3rd Year)
Language (In Order): English, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bahasa Malaysia and Hokkien

Likes
• Black
• Number 3 , 5 or 9
• Money

Dislikes
• Worms
• Insects
• Dirt
• Dust

Interests
Reading for gaining more knowledge
Listening Music to reduce the stress
Jogging make me more healthy
Traveling make life meaningful

Internet Activities
Check Mail
• Chatting thru MSN
• Blogging
• Download New Song
• Play Games

The most top five websites I like visits the most and why:

• www.thestar.com.my – to know about current news, nation and worldwide.
• www.friendster.com – to keep in touch with friends in different location.
• www.google.com – search engine that use to search useful information to finish up assignment
• www.hotmail.com – to check the mail forwarded
• http://wble.utar.edu.my – e-learning website that provide student with the lecture notes, tutorial questions and recently updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment